Thank you for choosing The Glenn Sale! Our goal is to provide you with a one-stop shopping location for everything you might need for children from birth to size 14.
Here are some some tips to make the most of the trip:
- Remember: No Children on Friday before noon (even in carriers or strollers). This means any child ages 14 and younger. Every year, we have shoppers who are angry about this rule, but we do strictly enforce this policy! This policy exists for safety purposes and we really can’t budge on the rule. Send a friend!
- BYOB: Bring Your Own Bag! Or laundry baske, or box to shop with. Anything that is an open container. Your arms will soon be filled with treasures, and this allows you to carry your things comfortably and saves us from using more plastic bags when bagging your items. Convenient and eco-friendly!
- DO NOT BRING A SUITCASE OR BACKPACK. Unfortunately, due to theft, we are implementing this rule. If you do bring a suitcase or backpack, we’ll have to ask you to check it at the front.
- BUY AN IKEA BAG: In case you forgot your bag, we will have IKEA bags for sale for $1 at the door.
- Do not open bags or boxes when shopping. If an item is separated from a tag we cannot sell it.
- Examine items well before buying as we don’t accept returns. Check for all parts! If you are concerned about missing pieces, you may ask a sale volunteer to check an item for you.