We welcome you as a donor to The Glenn Sale! 100% of the proceeds from the sale of your donated items directly benefit the school’s enrichment fund, which provides scholarships, additional educational training for teachers, and playground enhancement.
Items that are not sold during the sale are then donated to various charities around Georgia. Your contribution, no matter how big or small, makes a real difference in your community. Thank you!
interested in donating? here’s how it works:
Donors give their items to the The Glenn Sale before the sale, and Glenn retains all donor profits.
You DO NOT need to hang or tag the items that you are donating. We’ll take care of that for you.
You DO NOT have to sign up to be a donor, just drop off your clean and lightly used donations to the left side door of sale building between 1:30-4:30 on the Sunday before the sale. (Address for the building: 1669 North Decatur Rd., Atlanta, GA 30307).
If you have a conflict with our standing donation time, but are still interested in donating, please contact us directly here.
What are the benefit to the donor?
All of your donated items are tax deductible.
Additionally, if you have items that are worth at least $50 as is to the sale (not when they were new), you will receive a ticket to Preview Night.
Notes About Items You Wish to Donate:
Please select items that you would like carefully!
- All clothing and shoes must be clean and in excellent condition (free of holes and stains) to be included in the sale.
- Clothing and shoes offered for sale should be current and in style. More “vintage” items are often considered to be dated by the purchasers and do not sell.
- Toys, games and puzzles must be complete. Please double check that all game pieces/parts are included before dropping off.
- Infant/toddler car seats do not sell unless they are in superb condition. We suggest they be fewer than four years old and very clean, and we do not accept car seats that are older than 5 years. Booster seats are always in demand. They should also be fewer than four years old. No car seat brought into the sale should have been involved in any accident, even fender-benders.
- We also accept maternity clothes for donation. These items are not sold during the sale, but are given directly to local charities.
The Glenn Sale does not accept the following items to sell:
- Stuffed animals
- Pacifiers or bottles (even new)
- Feeding items like plates, spoons or sippy cups (even new). We do accept breast pumps and new baby food grinders.
- War toys or toy weapons
- Violent games, movie, or books
- Used cloth diapers
- Bumbo Seats
- Potty Seats or tolieting items
- Books that are written for adults that are not focused on parenting or child-rearing
- VHS tapes,or cassette tapes.
- Cribs (we do accept crib mattresses and toddler beds)
- Please do not bring out-of-season clothes, sports equipment, or other items not seasonally appropriate. We don’t have any place to sort it
Finally, will your clothes pass the “sniff test?” Clothes with a strong musty, mothball, or smoky odor cannot be accepted.