We welcome you as a donor to The Glenn Sale! 100% of the proceeds from the sale of your donated items directly benefit the school’s enrichment fund, which provides scholarships, additional educational training for teachers, and playground enhancement.
Items that are not sold during the sale are then donated to various charities around Georgia. Your contribution, no matter how big or small, makes a real difference in your community. Thank you!
Interested in donating? Here’s how it works:
- You DO NOT need to hang or tag the items that you are donating. We’ll take care of that for you.
- You DO NOT have to sign up to be a donor. Just drop off your clean and lightly used donations to the Glenn Youth and Activities Building (YAAB) between 1:30 and 4:30pm on the Sunday before the sale. (Address for the YAAB building: 1669 North Decatur Rd., Atlanta, GA 30307).
- 100% of the proceeds from any sold donated items will benefit The Glenn School for Young Children.
- If you have a conflict with our standing donation time, but are still interested in donating, please contact us directly here.
What are the benefits to the donor?
- All of your donated items are tax deductible.
- You will receive a ticket to Preview Night.
Notes About Items You Wish to Donate:
- All clothing and shoes must be clean and in excellent condition (free of holes and stains).
- Clothing and shoes offered for sale should be current and in style.
- Toys, games, and puzzles must be complete. Please double check that all game pieces/parts are included before dropping off.
- Infant/toddler car seats must be less than 5 years old and clean. Booster seats should be less than 4 years old. No car seat brought into the sale should have been involved in any accident, even fender-benders.
- We DO accept maternity clothes for donation. These items are not sold during the sale, but are given directly to local charities.
The Glenn Sale does not accept the following items to sell:
- Stuffed animals
- Pacifiers (even new)
- War toys or toy weapons
- Violent games, movie, or books
- Used cloth diapers
- Recalled Bumbo Seats (without safety straps)
- Recalled Rock n’ Play Sleepers
- Potty Seats or tolieting items
- Books that are written for adults that are not focused on parenting or child-rearing
- VHS tapes or cassette tapes
- Cribs (we do accept crib mattresses and toddler beds)
- Please do not bring out-of-season clothes, sports equipment, or other items not seasonally appropriate.
Finally, will your clothes pass the “sniff test?” Clothes with a strong musty, mothball, or smoky odor cannot be accepted.