**NOTE: Seller Pick-Up for the Spring 2019 sale is Monday, March 11, 2019 from 9:30am to 11:30am and 5:30pm to 7:30pm.**
Our sellers receive 66% of sales.
All sellers qualify for a Preview Night ticket to use (or give to someone else to use) to shop our pre-sale!
- Registration opens approximately 8 to 10 weeks before the sale.
- One registration per household.
- First come, first served, and registration is online only.
- The Glenn Sale retains 1/3 of sales.
- There is a $10 PayPal registration fee at time of registration.
- Registration is through My Consignment Manager (MCM): www.myconsignmentmanager.com/glennsale
- If the registration fills, please contact us to add you to our waitlist.
- Sellers who are selling at least $50 worth of items that pass our quality control standards will receive a Preview Night pass.
TAGGING (always consult our Seller Tagging Guidelines first!)
- You may begin tagging as soon as your registration is complete.
- You may enter tags up to the tagging deadline, typically the Sunday night (at 11:59pm) prior to the sale.
- You may print tags- one unique tag per item only- anytime up to drop-off.
- For best results, use white cardstock (i.e., thicker paper)and good quality safety pins. Print on normal or draft mode. This does not mean that you cannot use regular copier paper, rather that we have found that thick paper tends to be more secure, less likely to be inadvertently removed from an item, and easier to scan.
- NO PRINT CODE is required- use the Glenn Sale MCM above.
- We ask that you securely attach a tag to each item and seal every box to make sure that items do not fall out. This insures that items are not separated from their tags. We cannot sell any item without a tag.
- Print Tags that are DONATE YES on WHITE PAPER.
- Print Tags for items that are DONATE NO on LIGHT GREEN PAPER. We cannot guarantee that items that are not on green paper will be returned.
- Please refer to our Seller Tagging Guidelines for further tagging information.
- Still have a question, check here for answers to some common questions. If you have question that isn’t listed, don’t hesitate to ask! Just send us an email.
- Sellers must sign up for a Check-In time on My Consignment Manager.
- Allow 30-45 minutes to drop off items, especially if you have many items of clothing.
- If you have more than 100 clothing items for sale, you cannot sign up for one of the last two evening time slots. This ensures that everyone is able to get home to their families on time.
- Sign in at the front door and pick up your Preview Night ticket.
- We encourage sellers to donate their unsold items to us after the sale. Those items go to the many charitable organizations that the Glenn Sale supports.
- If you choose to pick up your unsold items, seller pickup is the Monday following the sale. We have both evening and afternoon slots
- Items remaining after the final pick up slot, without prior arrangement, are assumed donated and boxed up for charity.
- Seller checks will be mailed within 2 weeks of the sale, so be sure your information in My Consignment Manager is up-to-date. Please note that seller checks go through the Emory University mail system, and make take up to 10 days to arrive at your house!